Followers

Feb 14, 2010

After This I'm Giving Up Holidays For Lent.

By the end of the day we were referring to our shift as "The Valentine's Day Massacre." My motto for tomorrow?

Tips or GTFO.

After work, Man and I are heading straight downtown until Tuesday night. Should I survive the Bead-Pocalypse, we'll return to our regularly scheduled blogging program.

Oh yeah, and I got a blog award from B Sparkly. Thanks! The links will come Wednesday as well, since I have about 0.05 seconds of coherent consciousness left before I lapse into a coma. (Today really really sucked!)

See ya'll Wednesday!

1 comment:

Stacy's Snippets said...

Oh my gosh...I just read your post about the old "surprise-doggied" incident from high school. I almost peed my pants when I read the line about throwing out your underwear.

Thanks for making me laugh...and for joining my blog last week!!